Thanksgiving at Transition House
With the help of volunteers, and donations from the community, we are able to give families with children a delicious meal and a reason to be thankful this holiday.
This years’ dinner will be served on November 22nd. If you are interested in providing meal support, please let us know. See the list of items below that can complete a special feast for parents and children.
- Mashed Potatoes (10 or more servings)
- Gravy (10 or more servings)
- Stuffing (10 or more servings)
- Sweet Potato/Yam Dish (10 or more servings)
- Salad and Dressing (10 or more servings)
- Pumpkin and apple pies plus whipped cream
- Dinner Rolls & Butter (10 or more servings)
- Drinks – Cider, Fruit Punch, Juice, and Soft Drinks (10 or more servings)
For more information please contact:
Diana Garcia | Volunteer Coordinator
tel: (805) 966-9668, ext. 115