2019 Holiday Season
Because every child deserves to feel the magic of Christmas!
Help make this Christmas special for a homeless child or family living at Transition House.
There is something magical about the holidays. For children, it might be a decorated Christmas tree, the colors of holiday lights, or let’s not forget — letters to Santa!
For parents, the joy may come from watching the excitement on their children’s faces as they wake up to gifts from Santa.
It is no different for the families living at Transition House’s emergency family shelter during the holiday season.
Your participation as a Secret Santa will give you an opportunity to make Christmas special for a child, or an entire family, residing at our emergency family shelter.
When you sign up to be a Secret Santa you get matched up with the wish list of a child or family living at Transition House. You get to purchase the items on their list that will make this Christmas one they will remember.
**Wish lists will be available the week of November 25th.
All the you can spread the magic of the season:
- Become a Secret Santa by adopting a family’s or a child’s wish list. (Available beginning Monday, November 25th)
- Check out our Amazon Registry and purchase items to fulfill children’s wishes. Be sure to type in your first and last name, and your address, into the gift notes section so we can send you a holiday thank you from the children at Transition House.
- Choose an ornament from our “Giving Tree” in the Transition House Office. (Available beginning Monday, November 25th)
- Make a contribution to purchase gift cards, or passes for local museums, the zoo and movies.
- Donate online or become a monthly donor and help families all year round.
For more information please contact:
Diana Garcia | Volunteer Services Coordinator
tel: (805) 966-9668, ext. 115